- Return Policy
- Ordering Guidelines
- Payment Methods
- Order Cancellations
- Legal Terms and Conditions
- We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges), if returned intact. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 31 business days to qualify for a refund. Please note that items that are indicated as samples cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
- Returns authorized beyond the 30 day period will be assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- If an error has been made by us on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight.
- All product returns require a Returned Goods Authorization number. This RGA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
- All products must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a refund or credit.
- Products that are returned due to quality issues will be refunded or credited ONLY after a quality control inspection is carried out on the returned item(s). Similarly the cost of the return freight will only be refunded if the quality of the returned item(s) was deemed unacceptable.
- You may place your order on-line, or email at email@example.com
- All orders must be checked within 24 hours of receipt so that any discrepancies may be addressed.
- Due to the volatile nature of the natural products market, price commitment is made on the placement of order only. We shall do our best to keep our website updated on a daily basis.
- Ensure you have your prescription code handy from your healthcare provider for ordering any prescription only natural products to avoid having issues with your order. Any products that require a prescription code will not be added to your shopping cart without having this code. All other products do not have this requirement and can be ordered without having any codes and automatically added to your shopping cart. If you have any questions about this process do not hesitate to contact us.
- Once an order has been confirmed we will not accept any additions or deletions. Should you wish to have any item removed after the order has been packed, a restocking fee will be applied to cover the cost of removing the item(s) and repacking the order. The fee will be $10.00 or 20% of the cost of the items removed, whichever is the greater amount. Any additions will be treated as a new order with all applicable guidelines. Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing.
- All payments will be taken before an order is packed and shipped.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, & Pay Pal.
- If paying by credit card please note that you will be using the PayPal payment center for all transactions.
Click here for shipping rates and minimum order requirements.
- Our default shipping agent is Canada Post.
- In all cases we pass on our heavily discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit Center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated on-line using an integrated Canada Post shipping module using the annual negotiated discounted rates. Our Canada Post online quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
- All orders are shipped from our Canadian Shipping Centre in Yellowknife, NT, Canada
- Naturally Northern Wellness Products takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance. The customer is responsible for the charge for shipping insurance
- We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered.
- Alternative shipping method are available on request, however we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account
- Customers using their own courier
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
- Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we aren’t held accountable for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer’s credit card.
- Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
- In the event of dispute, Naturally Northern Wellness Products will be released of all responsibility once proof of shipping has been produced.
- Because our orders are processed so quickly, orders cancelled after they have been filled will be charged a 20% restocking fee. The actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season, but in most cases the order will have undergone processing in less than three hours.
- Naturally Northern Wellness Products will not loan, sell, or otherwise provide your email address or other personal information to any other party. Naturally Northern Wellness Products will collect, use, or disclose your personal information only with your knowledge and consent, except where required or permitted by law.
- Naturally Northern Wellness Products strives at all times to protect the security and privacy of any information you provide over the internet to www.naturally-northern.com. However because of the inherent nature of the internet, www.naturally-northern.com cannot guarantee that this information will not be improperly accessed or used by third parties.
Legal Terms and Conditions:
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using this site or the site at naturally-northern.com (https://naturally-northern.com) (collectively, the “Site”), you accept these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, please do not use the Site. Except where stated otherwise, the terms “naturally-northern.com” and “naturally northern wellness products’ used on the Site shall be deemed to include 506706 NWT LTD and its affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns. Naturally Northern Wellness Products reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time. Please check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these terms and conditions will mean you accept those changes.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
Naturally Northern Wellness Products-A division of 506703 NWT LTD owns and operates the Site. “Naturally Northern Wellness Products”, “naturally-northern.com”, the naturally-northern.com logo, and our motto are copyrights of Naturally Northern Wellness products under 506703 NWT LTD. Other registered trade-marks, trade-marks, related words, domain names and logos which are the property of Naturally Northern Wellness Products may appear from time to time on the Site. All other trade-marks, product names and company names or logos cited herein which are not the property of Naturally Northern Wellness Products are the property of their respective owners. Naturally Northern Wellness Products trade-marks may not be used without Naturally Northern Wellness Products (referred to now as the abbreviation- NNWP)express authorization and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, NNWP’s trade-marks may not be used in connection with any products or services which are not NNWP’s or authorized by NNWP, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or potential customers of NNWP, or in any manner that disparages or discredits NNWP.
All material contained on the Site including the content, site design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof are the copyright of NNWP (unless otherwise expressly stated). No material from the Site or any website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by NNWP may be copied, reproduced, republished, framed, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not display or provide for display pages from this Site in a frame. If you wish to link to this Site, please contact us to obtain our written approval. Failure to obtain such approval in advance is a violation of this agreement and an infringement of NNWP’s copyright and other proprietary rights, and is expressly prohibited. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose than those described above is a violation of NNWP’s copyright and other proprietary rights, and is also strictly prohibited.
GENERAL DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
THE SITE, THE SERVICES AND THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS HEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, WHERE IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NATURALLY NORTHERN WELLNESS PRODUCTS- A DIVISION OF 506703 NWT LTD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ITS CONTENTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMIT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS AND PRICES) OR THE SERVICES. NATURALLY NORTHERN WELLNESS PRODUCTS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE USER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT (i) THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE REGARDING THE CONTENT OF THE SITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION HOW CURRENT IT IS, ITS ACCURACY, ITS COMPLETENESS, ITS AVAILABILITY, ITS SECURITY, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR THE SERVERS UPON WHICH THEY RESIDE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; AND (ii) AS A SERVICE TO USERS OF THE SITE NATURALLY NORTHERN WELLNESS PRODUCTS INCLUDES LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES THAT NATURALLY NOTHERN WELLNESS PRODUCTS HAS NO CONTROL OVER, AND MAKES NO ENDORSEMENTS OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, BUSINESS PRACTICES, CONTENT OR APPROPRIATENESS OF CONTENT ON SUCH WEBSITES, AND THE USER HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY CLAIM AGAINST WELL.CA WITH RESPECT TO SUCH WEBSITES.
NONE OF NATURALLY NORTHERN WELLNESS PRODUCTS OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, CLAIMS, EXPENSES OR OTHER COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LEGAL FEES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON IT, OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USER PHOTOS, PROGRAMS OR DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR EXCLUSIVE AND SOLE REMEDY IS TO STOP USING THE SITE.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING HEALTH INFORMATION
Naturally Northern Wellness Products (naturally-northern.com)- A division of 506703 NWT LTD or any of its affiliates does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness, or usefulness of any medical or health information posted or otherwise available on or through access to the Site. Naturally Northern Wellness Products (naturally-northern.com)- A division of 506703 NWT LTD or any of its affiliates is not responsible for the content of any linked pages, or any other sites linked to the Site and Naturally Northern Wellness Products (naturally-northern.com)- A division of 506703 NWT LTD or any of its affiliates assumes no liability or responsibility arising from the contents of any off-site pages or sites. The information provided by Naturally Northern Wellness Products on the Site are for educational purposes only and in summary form intended to provide general consumer understanding and knowledge of health care topics and Naturally Northern Wellness Products (naturally-northern.com)- A division of 506703 NWT LTD or any of its affiliates is not responsible and shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any action or decision taken in reliance upon the information contained in the Site. You are responsible to review and understand all package and package insert information concerning products purchased from www.naturally-northern.com. The information provided on the Site is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment. You should seek the advice of your doctor or other healthcare provider or pharmacist prior to starting any treatment or in connection with any health problems or questions.
The Information is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific advice for you, and should not be relied upon in that regard. You should not act or rely on the Information without seeking the advice of a professional. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE FOR DIAGNOSING, TREATING, CURING OR PREVENTING A HEALTH PROBLEM OR PRESCRIBING A MEDICATION. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURERS OF THE PRODUCT ON OR IN THE PRODUCT PACKAGING AND LABELS BEFORE USING ANY THE PRODUCT. ALWAYS CONSULT YOU OWN LICENSED NATUROPATHIC DOCTOR AND/OR PHYSICIAN FOR ADVICE AND TREATMENT.